You know that saying, "It never rains, it pours?" Well, this week is kind of like a monsoon. It's a *good* monsoon--don't get me wrong! (If monsoons can be good, of course. And I should probably stop the analogy right there.) But, well, let me list what's going on...
1) This week's HUGE news is that my novella, CRUSH, which is part of the launch for Marina Adair's St. Helena's Vineyard Kindle World is going live on Wednesday. I just now finished up my cover reveal over in the FB Group (you can see my Cover Reveal/Giveaway 1 and Excerpt/Giveaway 2 posts by clicking on the links in this post--they should be live at least until the end of the day on Monday, 10/3). The novella itself--as well as the 17 other novellas launching the world--will go live on WEDNESDAY 10/5. And then we're all joining in to watch the airing of Autumn in the Vineyard, Marina's book-turned-into-a-movie, on Saturday night. Join us at the What'cha Watching Live party here: https://www.facebook.com/events/878387495627610/).
2) The ALSO HUGE second item of news is that CALLING IT is on sale for 99¢ through Monday 10/10. Isn't that awesome???? You can go directly to this link to buy it on Amazon, or head on over to the Carina Press website for a full list of retailers offering the deal price.
3) Another big thing going on is that I'm part of a Baseball Romance Giveaway. You can enter to win 30--yes, you read that number right--baseball romances plus a Kindle Fire. Crazy, right? Good luck!
4) I am also happy to be one of the donating authors with the Send A Little Love campaign in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Check it out at: http://www.romancehasaheart.org/
5) And finally (for this week at least), LAST CALL, my free short story, is one of 21 romances that are all being offered for free. Can I say that one more time? Sure -- FREE! That's actually being hosted right here on my website, so all you need to do is pop on over to the Fall In Love page.
Oh, fine, should we have a bonus what's-going-on post? In two weeks, I'll be part of the Hearts & Sparks Blogger/Reader Appreciation Brunch at the NJ RWA chapter's meeting in a couple of weeks. On Sunday, 10/16, in fact. Want to join us? We would love to have you! Head on over to http://www.njromancewriters.org/hearts--sparks.html to sign up.
Phew! Thanks for reading -- I hope you'll be clicking on some of these links, too! And then maybe we can all go find a hammock somewhere to collapse into. Although that's probably as bad of an idea as the monsoon analogy. But, hey, it's pouring right now so I can't think straight. Luckily, I enjoy the rain.